Tuesday, June 20

Not myself

I have not been myself lately. I have been so stressed and I seem like I am not able to handle regular everyday things. I seem to be handeling it better than I used to handle stress, I am working out three days a week and walking/running at least once a day sometimes up to three times a day depending on how hard my day has been. I know that life will get back to normal a week from now but I feel so bad that I am such a stress-face right now. I have not spent any time doing anything special for Paul's and my anniversary. I feel very guilty about that but what can I do? Ugh. I am so thankful that this semester is a week from being done and I can not wait to have some fun! What kind of wild and crazy things can I do when I am done? Hmmmmm

Random Facts:
  • I have not cleaned our house once since school started
  • I have not planned a meal or really done anything truly domestic since school started.
  • I want to go swimming
  • I miss friends-it is at times like these you just need a girlfriend (who are your own age) or two to go out with, have a laugh, some strong heart to hearts a good cry and then go home. Girls rock.
  • I have had a hard time waking up in the mornings
  • Bed time is LATE
  • I love the movie Ever After
  • Is it bad that I want to play video games for the next 24 hours?
  • My dog was trying to push my clothes around on the floor to make a nest next to the bed. Male dogs aren't supposed to do that are they?
  • I can't answer questions or make decisions to save my life at this point in the summer.
  • I still love my life
  • I love Paul so much...
  • Andrea Marlow called my yesterday and she rocks...love you Marlow

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lisa - We're coming soon and then we can have good girl time while the boys "Bond" together over video games. (No pun intended. Okay, the pun really was intended).