Monday, June 5

Each Fall Paul and I go to the National Youth Workers Convention. It is such an awesome retreat for us and I am really looking forward to going this fall. Assuming that we are going to California this August, we will be going to Cincinnati this fall for the convention. It is always such an awesome time with God and others who are just like us in their call in life. Check out the web site and for those of you who work with students in your church – talk to your youth worker and see if you can go as a group. Churches often pay for education and you can raise money to go as a team. It is worth the money – every cent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're coming to California? When? Where? :o)

Lisa Block said...

My sister in law lives in Santa Ana (I am embarrassed to say I have no idea if that is close to you or not...) because she is having a baby this month and we are the God parents. So we hope to be going out there in August to visit (I have never been) and to be there for Jacobs baptism. Is there a possability we could see you?

Andrea said...

If you get to see katie in California I will officially be the most jealous person alive!:)

Anonymous said...

it's true, i'm pretty cool. i'll see if it's close or not, so far my co-workers say it's only about an hour from us. that'd be cool to see michiganders!!

Lisa Block said...

That would be so cool! We would love to hang out with you guys. I will let you know when we are going - if we don't go in August we will be coming in the beginning of November for the convention. We should totally hang out one night - if you don't mind coming to see us!