Wednesday, June 7

Random Facts:

  • I have my meeting/interview today at 1:oopm for my internship. I am nervous.
  • Paul has a problem with reading over my shoulder - really man, you should see someone about that.
  • It rained last night so Paul doesn't have to go and water the garden this morning.
  • We had a Peter Rabbit eating our pea and bean leaves...we think we got rid of him.
  • The Big Ticket is this weekend.
  • Paul and I have been playing large amounts of Skip-bo this week.
  • Our washer is fixed so I can wear clean clothes to my meeting today.
  • I am still stressed about school.
  • Pauls sister Angela is due on June 23...so really she could have the baby any time now. I think it is something like only 6% of women have their baby on their due date...it might even be a smaller amount then that. So - we are already an aunt and uncle - our niece and nephew have yet to make their debut! For future reference I refer to Jacob Talmadge as JT - I do not yet know what baby Smith is going to be called so maybe we will just call it baby smith.
  • I now have a free three month membership to Nautalus - a weight training gym that Paul is a member of and it is super expensive to join. Which reminds me, I have a beef with fitness places being so expensive. Memberships are something that are rather important to Paul and I and I hope that we are able to have these things in our life but man - we have to SCRAPE to renew membership every six months. So far it has been to expensive for both of us to go so we just pay for him. I think it is crazy - yet another reason why a Y would be great in Gaylord.
  • Pauls sister Amy got the part of Cinderella in Into The Woods, a braodway production that Gaylord Community Theater is putting on this August. Way to go Amy!
  • Paul and I went to four graduation parties this weekend. We ate a lot of food and near the end we would just look at each other and decide to share a plate. By the last party, we didn't eat.
  • I can not wait until tomorrow is over - I have three assignments due and I just want it to be Friday already.
  • Tomorrow is Amanda Sternbergs Birthday!
  • Power point is boring.
  • Bath and Body Works is having their huge sale right now. They only have it twice a year and they are the only times I buy anything from that place.
  • I am in need of a REAL vacation.
  • My Dad and Deb move to BPL this weekend and then go back for their LAST week of school ever!

1 comment:

Sooze said...

Well aren't I special? I am part of that 6% who have their kid on their actual due date. I never realized how unusual I was. I'm sure other people have though.

Good luck today!!! I'll be praying for you!