Friday, June 9

Friday - the new Saturday

Random Facts:
  • My meeting at South Maple Elementry went well. I am starting on August 28th at 7:45am.
  • I turned in two papers and gave a presentation last night at class - I am so happy that it is now Friday.
  • The Big Ticket starts tody - right now actually.
  • I have class from 10am to 5pm this Sunday. Ick.
  • Dad and Deb move this weekend.
  • I like marshmallows - I wish they had nutritional value
  • The world cup starts today (thanks Paul for reading over my shoulder -again).
  • All, and I mean all, of my favorite shirts for summer are clean, all at the same time.
  • I need to purchase some shorts or capri's or something for summer.
  • Paul and I are going to go on a golf "scramble" on our anniversary with our church. I have never been golfing. What do you wear?
  • I would love a day at the salon. Hair cut, color, nails and pedi. The thing is that costs like a million dollars. Sometimes pampering is the only thing that can make you feel good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just saying that once Andy & I have two incomes and can "splurge" a little bit I want two things: someone to come clean my house a couple times a month (because I seriously hate house work, but seriously love the results) and a pedicure every once in a while at one of those fancy places with big reclining chairs where they serve you water with raspberries and lemons in it. (and yes, the special water is key) ;o) I am all for pampering occassionally.

Anonymous said...

Golf: I would recommend that you wear your big puffy slip that you wore under your wedding dress and a bright colored sports bra. And maybe some pearls. You'd look so hot!!!

Lisa Block said...

Done and Done.