Friday, June 2

Well last night I stayed up until almost 3am finishing a paper that I have due next week. I believe that it is rather good. I guess I shall see if my professors agree on that point. The class that this is for is my program evaluation class. It deals with surveys of all kinds, research questions and how to conduct good evaluations, research projects etc. I am evaluating a program at our church since I am not currently in a placement or working in the field. I now have another paper to crank out as well as a presentation on foster care. All three of these items are due next week. Sigh. My resting days are over. The positive point in this whole thing is that I have less than a year till I graduate! Now that is good news.

Random Facts

  • Paul is not feeling well
  • Paul is reading over my shoulder as I write this…hence the “Paul is not feeling well”
  • It is finally a manageable temperature outside – I am wearing jeans and I am not dying from heat.
  • I am thinking of getting my hair cut today.
  • Our washer is broken at the moment…stinky clothes.
  • Paul is hungry
  • If you need a good laugh visit my friend Dan’s blog. Note – If you aren’t a X-men fan it may not be that funny-
  • Relay for life is this weekend.
  • Paul and I have 4 open houses to go to this weekend.
  • I think that my official hang out place is officially Brothers Coffee place to go and do home work. Even the Library can't cut it around here...
  • It is Krista's Birthday Today "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA"

No comments: