Wednesday, August 2

Dell.

God rocks. I didn't end up getting my mac, but I did end up getting a new lap top completly paid for by our insurance. Paul pointed out to me as we were driving away from Alpine Computer that God has been giving me so many things this week. He reminded me of how many times I had wished I had a lap top this past semester and how frustrated I would get with our tempormental computer. And here, just a few weeks before school starts I am getting a brand new lap top - for free...totally amazing. The computer guy, Josh, customized my computer to get me something similar to the Inspiron E1405 (Ultimate Entertainment) for a great price. I am excited and I pray that it gets here in time before I leave for Cali so I can take it with me and play with it. Josh didn't think that it would be here that quick because of the back to school rush at this time of year. We shall see...I get to pick out a "skin" (click on the large "A Personal Computer" advertizment when you get to the sight) to personalize it. Right now I am leaning toward the: Flower Power, Spring Blossom, and the stained glass. Put in YOUR vote!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Lucky! How awesome that you get a new laptop.

I vote for Spring Blossom. It reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha, and that way you can always think our book club when you see it. :-)

Anonymous said...

hmm, while i have no inside joke to offer with my suggestion i vote for Stained Glass cause blue is the coolest color ever...way better thank pink (which, by the way, sounds like stink)

Andrea said...

can you send those awesome prayer for money my way:) P.S. katie is funny and I miss her!

Lisa Block said...

I miss you all! The thing about this is that I didn't even pray for money. If I had asked for it, it would have been an entirely different story! I miss you all, Kate too..

Anonymous said...

hey, where in cali are you going to be? near us?

Lisa Block said...

I am laughing because we had this conversation already. I am going to be in Santa Ana and I have no idea if we are going to be close to each other or not. Where are you in relationship to Santa Ana?

Anonymous said...

I remember we talked about this, but I forgot where you said...plus I don't know where that is, but google maps says it's in Orange Co which means it's an hour away from us (with no traffic, which means if you're driving at 2am.) How long are you here?

Lisa Block said...

from tusday until the 19th. It is a family vacation so I am not sure what our itinerary is and I am not 100% sure that we are going to have power over what we do.

serina said...

I vote for Bamboo or Spring Blossom. Because pink is waaay better than blue (which, by the way, sounds like poo).