
Yeah for Maren, she had this nice little picture taken when I left my camera behind at BPL. If it is left on my camera, then it is MINE.
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
7 comments:
I love it! Payback!
I knew the risk I was taking. I told Sarah, "I bet these will show up on her blog." But it was worth knowing you would probably laugh hard when you found them.
p.s. My face is now stuck like that.
You can always count on Maren to come up with a funny face!
You better find a way to get your face back or your niece will be so scared to be around you...you don't want to scare the baby now do you?
Actually, that picture of my face could be very close to what our niece will look like as a newborn.
I just accidentally clicked on the picture and got a bigger version. Egads!
I think that's actually how your niece will look like as she emerges into the world. No need for video. You've seen it all right here, folks.
Post a Comment