Thursday, August 24

Random Facts

  • Amy goes to college today
  • I am going to hang out with my little brother today
  • I spent a while with my grandpa and aunt last night
  • I had a rockin smothie this morning for breakfast
  • I love the Gilmore girls
  • I am having a hard time sleeping while I am away from Paul
  • Paul is preaching this sunday and I feel very guilty that I am not there in support
  • I went shopping for clothes yesterday and I had a successful outing. I didn't get everything I need but I got enough to tide me over until I can go again when I have money again.
  • New York and Co. is my favorite store.
  • I can't seem to catch up on sleep and feel rested. I am staying up to late and waking up to early or to late - neither seem to satisfy.
  • I got my hair cut on Monday.
  • I am getting pedicure with Karen and Andrea tomorrow.
  • My birthday is next month, I will be 28!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

WOO HOO GILMORE GIRLS! Katie we have another adict.

Anonymous said...

I've never gotton a pedicure and literally all of my friends say how wonderful it is. Sounds like fun :)

Anonymous said...

shut it dan, Gilmore Girls is the bomb and you know it.