Sunday, September 17

I can't focus.

I am supposed to be reading for class and I can't seem to focus. I find myself reading a whole page and having no idea what it is that I just read. So...I took a nap, walked on the tread mill, started dinner, did dishes and laundry all in the hopes that I would find my focus...I will let you know when I find it. This past week was my mom's birthday and this coming week is my friend Jay Piggotts birthday. I think that I am going to follow in Andrea's foot steps and write a post about Jay and why we all love Jay.
  1. Jay Piggott is one week, to the day, older than I am.
  2. Jay is a great conversationalist
  3. Jay is honest
  4. Jay has amazing persaverence through hard times
  5. Jay Loves the Lions and the Tigers....A LOT
  6. Jay is a very intentional person
  7. Jay remembers details about you from the last time that you talked
  8. Jay loves his wife
  9. Jay is a detail oriented guy - they are rare.
  10. Jay works hard to be a Godly man.

Happy Birthday Jay!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah for Jay! I'll add:

11. Jay makes great omlettes
12. Jay and I have a tradition of dancing together to "Lady in Red" at weddings (okay, so we've only done it at the Block and Marlow wedding...still counts as a tradition!)
13. Jay always wins at the game "Clue"...he must be a lawyer or something.