Tuesday, September 12

Journal Entry

I never knew that it would be this hard to….

  • …Live in Gaylord
  • …Live this far from my close friends
  • …Be an independent adult
  • …Discipline myself
  • …Overcome my weaknesses
  • …Trust my instincts
  • …Overcome set backs in life
  • …Own a car
  • …Go back to school
  • …Read my text books
  • …Focus when I am emotionally not into it
  • …Remember how old I am
  • …Decide where to go next in life
  • …Know when I am ready for having children
  • …Make money
  • …Find a job
  • …Get myself back into the things in life that used to bring me so much joy and identity (music, art, etc.)
  • …Deal with relationships that didn’t last the long haul
  • …Live this far away from my mom and grandparents
  • …Be a Christian witness in all situations
  • …Stand up in today’s political world
  • …Stand up for what I believe is right, even if others, whose opinions of me I care about, think I am stupid, silly and wrong.
  • …Deal with having a strong mind and heart and not be respected enough to be listened too.
  • …see my husband be hurt and not be able to fix things.
  • …forgive.
  • …leave Western Michigan State University.
  • …be a sensitive introvert.
  • …plan meals for the month and shop accordingly.
  • …find relevant coupons (Dad, where in the world did you find all your coupons?)

No comments: