- I pray through the things on my mind and in my feelings
- I take a bubble bath
- I read a great book all day
- My house is clean
- All my laundry is done
- Our family budget is in order
- I get the oil changed in my car
- I get a big stack of books from the library
- I get a letter from a friend and I get to sit down in a comfortable place and read it.
- It snows and we have a fire in the fire place
- I take a walk at sun rise
- All my reading and work is done for class
- I get a list of telephone calls out of the way
- I had a really good run/work out
- God affirms my place in life
- I eat lots of veggies and fruit and finish it off with a large glass of water
Tuesday, September 19
Journal...I feel peace when…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment