Wednesday, September 20

Random Facts

  • It is fall.
  • I’m wearing a WMU hoodie, jeans and clogs. Along with Grandpa Troyers Louis Lamore vest.
  • I am drinking a hot Chi tea...I love tea..I drink tea every day all day.
  • Paul and I found bottles (left over from the 4th of July) and returned them to get money to come here to brothers and do work.
  • Today is Jay Piggotts Birthday.
  • My Birthday is 7 days from today.
  • Paul has a plan for my birthday and he won't tell me what it is. He is giddy over the entire thing...Should I try to get it out of him?
  • Internship is going well. I think I would LOVE to work in an Elementary School. It does have its draw backs though (as far as weighing the pros and cons of it being a future profession)
  • I will be leading the Sr High/ Jr High Bible Study this year and I think we are going to work through The Power of a Praying Teen.
  • Paul Loves Age Of Empires
  • Paul and I had a Gilmore Girls Marathon last weekend.
  • Paul just kissed my pinky finger (it sticks up when I type and I am not using it).
  • I love fall...Maren &Krista: I just hung up the wreath that I made with you two.
  • I will be 28. According to most fashion magazines I am in the age bracket for needing anti-aging beauty products.
  • I didn't know that Trogdor T Burninator Onsies existed until today.

2 comments:

J said...

you know who to call for anti-aging products!

Tricia said...

I just read in my new Superfoods book that the alpha-carotene in pumpkin is supposed to have some biological anti-aging affect (not to mention that million other reasons why pumpkin is really good for you--even from the can, so easy. So just skip the anti-aging and eat some pumpkin pie.