Monday, September 11

Random Facts

  • We found out on Saturday that our account number had been stolen...thats right, our bank account number. I spent a half hour this morning sitting at the bank going through the process of stopping out little thief and figuring out what we were going to do. I certianly hope that our theif got a kick butt pair of shoes from her steve madden purchase and a nice pair of jeans from the Gap...wasn't there a friends episode about something like this?
  • I finally got 3 of my 6 text books today in the mail. When I got them from the mail lady they reaked of cigarette smoke...it was really bad. Shouldn't there be a rule against smoking while on the job?
  • It has been so cold. I love it when it is cold outside and sunny.
  • Internship has gone well so far. I pray that I make some friends in the school.
  • The show desperate house wives makes me feel sad and depressed. The families on the show are SO DYSFUNCTIONAL. The women really are desperate. I am sad for them.
  • I am drinking a vanilla mint latte made with Decafe and no whipped cream.
  • I am looing forward to our trip to Cincinatti in November
  • If I got to pick out what kind of a bathing aperatus we had in our bathroom, I would hands down choose a claw footed large and deep bath tup with an attachment so I can wash my hair....

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what your account # was stolen??? HOw did that happen?

serina said...

Bummer about your bank account. I hope everything gets fixed without too much money loss.

What brings you to Ohio in Nov? We're only 2-3 hours from there. =)

Amanda said...

Dude...life is too short to not have whipped cream on your latte.