- We still have snow.
- I am looking foward to Christmas break. I feel worn and tired without much guilt free time to relax.
- I am itching to get into a great book once the holidays are here and school stops for a time - any ideas?
- We are adding to our small family of three with a beta - My office (Listvan's Inc.) has a Beta that is getting upset about being left in his bowl over the cold weekends. So..for the winter months he is coming home with me!
- Thanksgiving is going to be VERY complicated for us this year.
- Paul's grandmother is not doing very well. Hospice is being ordered.
- My ear is driving me CRAZY - Tininitus and all...grrr.
- I have decided that all children that are not yet born to be pregnant friends will be called "Phebo". Marlows: apparently this was discussed over our weekend and I missed it, last night Paul made reference to it and I died laughing...Phebo it is.
- The Tigers didn't win the World Series. I am not sad about this. I am just thrilled for our team for making it to the World Series in the first place!
- It is official - I have the baby bug. It seems that graduation can't get here soon enough.
- I am looking for a pillowcase doll (amish style) pattern and I can't find any that are free - has anyone ever made one and are you willing to share your wisdom?
- I am getting a cell phone again - praise God for my mom and $10 a month family plans! This means I will be able to be reached no matter which job I am working!
- I eat a Luna bar every morning for breakfast - Lemon is my favorite.
Monday, October 30
Random Facts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lisa, even I have the baby bug, and I already have two!
And if I read or hear another pregnancy announcement this week, I'm going to start wondering if there's something in the midwestern water supply.
I am already wondering that very thing myself!
It's not the midwest, it's a national water contamination problem. In our church we have maybe 130 members and in 2006 we had TWELVE births! We already have two women due in 2007...it's crazy. And the baby bug is giving me that scratch I can't itch too. Can't wait til Andy is done with school!!!
Post a Comment