- I hope, when I am old, that I am the cute little lady who takes 10 min at the check out counter empting my little canvas bag of books I checked out while chatting simply with newest library employee about the books I read.
- Newest music find: Ayiesha Woods - Love her.
- It is supposed to snow Thursday-Saturday.
- I am glad that when I was 18 I didn't get a tatoo. I had one that I really wanted. I am glad now that I didn't get it.
- I am listening to DC talk right now...I don't really like it a whole lot. I used to really like them too.
- I sat down and read up on my November election candidates today. I still have a little more reading to do as I have not read anything from the Democratic party....I love voting time.
- Illegal Immigration. An issue that I didn't really spend a whole lot of time thinking about in the past. I had my Dad explain to me what the big deal about it is today (that and ear marked fund legislation) and basically - no one has a good plan...Dads idea was to go into Mexico and make it appealing so that the mexicans will want to stay in their own country...but we (techinaclly) do not have any control over this.
- Question: Does spending money for "promoting and sustaining traditional family values" really meet the needs of the non traditional families in this state? And what does it mean to be working to promote the traditional family and its values any way? As "Christian" as DeVos sounds, he isn't very concrete when it comes to what the hopes to do in the way of the family.
- I love blueberries
- I have a 15lb turkey in my fridge. I, every year, without fail, have a frozen turkey when it comes time to cook it and this time I am bent on making sure that it is perfectly thawed by the time that it needs to be cooked. I put it in the fridge on Sunday night...it is still frozen.
- I love the fact that I am, right now, at the library and in the mean time, I am also making dinner in a crock pot at home. Yum. Chili.
Tuesday, October 10
You are the greatest artist that will ever be....
More Random Thoughts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tattoos are cool.
I like how you followed up your thoughts on family values with a note that you love blueberries. I too, love blueberries.
As far as family values, I try to give that concept a fair chance, although many times the implications of such a statement pretty much infuriate me. Some of it really doesn't mean much of anything. By the way, I hate politics, but I try and care anyway.
Post a Comment