Monday, October 9

Random Facts

  • I am at the library attempting to get the load of reading done that I have to do.
  • I played my guitar last night.
  • I am nervous about the life changes that are coming up...graduation is 7 months away.
  • I love books - I miss book club reading.
  • Friends are coming up this weekend - we are having turkey.
  • I am going to be an aunt any day now...
  • Pumpkin bread is good.
  • I miss my family.
  • Cody loves this time of year, it is hard to get him in the house at times.
  • My favorite purse has to be thrown away because it broke.
  • I am currently working on a fun sewing project. I will post pictures when i am done.
  • I love flannel sheets.
  • Orange is my favorite fall color.
  • We have had two or three frosts already, killing what was left of our veggie garden.
  • Sometimes I wonder if our neighbor is in the FBI.
  • I love art.
  • I missed church this week because my alarm didn't go off.
  • I reorganized our office at home this weekend.
  • I watched Lord of the Rings this weekend.
  • Andrea Marlow has a cold.
  • Dr. Karen Piggott is 29 years old now.
  • I had a dream that I lived in a dorm last night.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

actually it was worse than a cold. I wend to the doctor yesterday and he gave me an antibiotic...I am feeling much better and by friday I should be 100% for GAYLORD!!!!!