Saturday, October 7
Traverse City
Last night Paul and I celebrated my birthday together. I had no idea what we were doing accept for the fact that Paul was VERY proud of his birthday plans for me. We ate at Ruby's and then went for a GEORGEOUS drive to Traverse City. When we arrived in the city, I found that we were going to a play house to see CLUE the musical. I was very excited - we were pumped and since we were early we walked in down town TC and then went back to the play house and took our seats. The conept of the musical was fun. We all got note pads to write down clues and figure out "who-dun-it". However, once the first song started...I knew that this was going to be a painful evening. It was the WORST musical I have ever seen. Actually, it was the worst thing that I have ever seen on stage. Paul and I laughed, muffeled our groans and as we walked out decided that we needed somthing sweet to make up for the horrid two hours we just wasted. Aside from the aweful entertainment, we had fun...and I love my husband. Thanks for a memorable birthday sweetie. We will laugh about this one for years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I laughed out loud because of the bad musical. I don't know why - bad plays just make me laugh. I've seen a few too.
Post a Comment