I have started my 2007 book list early since I lost my old book list with the switch from old blogger to blogger beta. I am also tenativly starting up a book blog - with the purpose of posting about books that I have read and questions to spark discussion - along with recomendations.
Please, send me titles of the best books that you have read: Fiction and Non-ficton. I want to have my reading time planned for when vacations come and post graduation (6 months away).
Wednesday, November 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Lisa - I like the new look. Although, I have to say in honor of Emily, her last name is spelled "DeWitte" (capital "W", and an "e" on the end). Matt is very particular about his name! :-)
I haven't read this book, but I think it would be good reading for you, since graduation is almost here..."What to expect what you're expecting" :)
Post a Comment