- Yesterday, for the first time, I went to a salon and had my hair highlighted. It was fun, easy, and according to my hairdresser, Angie, rather fast. I now look like I spent the summer at the Beach in California - in a good way, in my opinion. I keep looking at my hair and saying - wow, I can't believe the difference it makes. The fun thing was that Angie told me that with my hair color, I can go blond, red OR brown...maybe there will be a fun adventure in there in the future.
- I also had my eye brows waxed - they look good - AND I DID IT MYSELF. Can you feel my pride coming through my fingers? Now, as Maren would readily point out to you all - you can't see my eye brows. I have no pigment in the hair on my face what so ever - but I thought that I might get them dyed a shade darker to match my hair - just for kicks. Angie thought that may not be a good idea at this point since she doesn't know what my hair does with ye, never having dyed it before, and if we were to experiment - it could go horribly wrong. So - I have nicly shaped eye brows...that still can't be seen to the naked eye. Maybe next time. When I was buying the wax ar K-mart, the cashier was telling me how she bought wax that you weren't suppoesd to use on your face and she used it on her eyebrows and it caused major scaring and she had an aweful experience. It scared me. But I told myself that I know girls who do this regularly and they have survived. And it turned out to be fun - Seeing all the little hairs that it pulled out. FUN!
Tuesday, December 12
New Experience
Monday was a day of beauty firsts for me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment