Sunday, December 10

Maren Rock



It was Maren Rocks Birthday Yesterday (she is the one on the far left). So it is time to wish Maren a happy birthday! Here are all the reasons that I love my sister Maren.

Maren likes to laugh.

Maren is a talented and creative person

Maren does have deep empathy for others

Maren likes to do things that are shocking and a little questionable...just because.

Maren likes her family.

Maren is good at softball

Maren went to Western Michigan University.

Maren was my first friend at Western

Maren listented to me freak out about the fact that I knew I was going to marry my husband but was crazy scared about it.

Maren is pretty.

Maren is smart.

Maren loves Jesus and honors him with her life.

Happy Birthday Maren!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday, Maren. I didn't know you very well at Western, but we had many mutual friends. Hope you had a fun birthday.

Amanda said...

I have one...

Maren was one of the first people I met through IV at Western, and she (and Sooze) made me feel so welcome to be a part of the Ackley/Shilling group!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! I had a GREAT birthday. :)