Monday, December 4

Happy Birthday Jessica Fealk



Yesterday was my friend Jessica Fealk's Birthday. (she is the one with the black cardigan next to me) I wasn't able to get to a computer yesterday so I couldn't write a post about her. Here are the many reasons I love my friend Jess:




  • She is, in so many ways, like me that it is comforting.

  • I knew her before she knew Christ and I know her now...what a fun adventure to share.

  • I love how passionate she is about life.

  • I love how real Jessica is - it isn't in her to be fake.

  • I love the fact that Jessica loves beauty - she pursues it with her life through art, ballet, bargain shopping...

  • I can talk to Jessica for hours and still have more to say

  • Jessica wants to know about the life of others - she asks questions, thinks critically and offers her ideas and thoughts.

  • Jessica has a missionary heart.

  • Jessica loves Detroit

  • Jessica was with me in some of the most difficult (and now looking back) embarrassing times of my life and we loved it.

  • We have history.

  • No matter what is going on in life, or the length of time that passes between our time together, my heart for our friendship never changes.

  • She is an excellent pan pal.

  • She can get crazy...when she lets go.

  • Over all...Jessica is one of my favorite human beings. Happy Birthday Jess,

1 comment:

J said...

wow! I sound so special :)Since we are so alike, that goes for you too. Thanks Lisa!