Tuesday, December 19

This week is going to be crazy, I already know it. Here is a random facts since I havn’t done one in a while:

  • I don’t feel well – kind of like I could vomit at any moment – and all I want to do is stand outside the front door and inhale deep breaths of fresh air to calm my insides. I am hoping that this moment will pass as long as I pretend that I am ok. And I am ok…as long as I sit very still and I don’t move, speak or think to hard.
  • I was hoping to finish my shopping for Paul today and get the rest of my Christmas baking done. Along with laundry and Christmas cards.It is a beautiful morning here – aside from the fact that there isn’t any snow.
  • I am praying for snow – I have never had a Gaylord Christmas without snow! We had plenty of shaky Christmas days in Rochester that didn't have snow...but not here!
  • Paul is a hard one to buy Christmas gifts for. He likes lots of things but doesn’t love any one thing…accept for the Nintendo Wii. The Nintendo Wii is a little out of my price range…
  • This is the first year that Christmas has been this low key. Usually we have present opening after present opening to go to with lots of feasts and things of that nature. But this year we get to wake up in our own bed – take our time doing what we want to do and then go and have a dinner – no gifts involved- at my parent’s house. It seems strange sort of.

3 comments:

Sooze said...

hmmmm, maybe you are pregnant??

Anonymous said...

^ These days a married gal can never get sick without that question coming up. *sigh* ;)

J said...

Still no comment from Lisa...