
Paul and I checked out the first and second season of The Office this weekend from our video store. So many people we know are hooked on this show and we decided to see what they hype is all about. Although I do have to admit that the show is unusually funny at many moments in each episode, I have mixed feelings with my lothing and pitty for the boss, Michael. At one point in the show (Season 2: The Christmas Party) I had to get up off the couch and go make some popcorn because of how mad at him I had become. Sigh. I do have to sat though...I really want Pam and Jim to get together...and Dwight...well Dwight just might be my favorite character on the show.

4 comments:
Lisa,
Dwight is also my favorite character. I LOVE him! And you are right - it can be painful to watch Michael sometimes, but I think it is a pain I must endure... because it is so fun to talk about afterwards... "Can you believe Michael did that?"
Dwight's my favorite, too. He makes me laugh so much.
And Michael is painful to watch. But so worth it. I love The Office!
Oh, and I'm a total Jam fan, too.
There was a great fake infomercial that Dwight did a while back... He said something like this, "Did you know that the human thumb has 15 interchangeable joints? [dramatic pause] ... WRONG! Don't believe everything you hear on TV because some people just don't know what they're talking about."
I'm sick, but I also like it when Michael gets his feelings hurt and you can see the pain on his face. Steve Caroll is such a good actor!
^ it's a smart show b/c you just can't hate Michael, you end up feeling sorry for him. I think this season has a lot of those moments, but I won't ruin it for you since you're at the beginning!
Plus, the whole thursday night NBC lineup right now is the greatest, unless you are one of those who has been sucked in by Grey's Anatomy (not me).
Post a Comment