Wednesday, March 21

Babies..


I just heard from another friend that she is pregnant. It got me thinking that this must be the year for babies!


  • Maren, my step-sister is pregnant and due in August.

  • Andrea , one of my best friends from high school is due in June.

  • Serina a friend from college days (although we weren't really friends until after we graduated) is due in November.

  • My supervisor from my internship just had a baby a few weeks ago along with 3 other women at school.

  • Tricia , another fellow IV-er from WMU, is also pregnant (due in August I believe).

It got me to thinking, when I am pregnant (AND I AM NOT PREGNANT, I REPEAT: NOT PREGNANT) that this blog will pretty much be deveoted to motherhood and family life from that point on. I am not sure that I have enough in me to keep two blogs and in the words of Dan Marlow this blog will be full of "baby crap".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you will proudly fill this blog with baby crap. Because that's what we do. ;o)

Dan Marlow secretly enjoys all the baby crap, you know.