Friday, March 9

New

Yesterday our new furniture was delivered. Many good things came out of the new storage space that we now have:
  • I was able to thin out my VERY small closet so I can now slide things around and look at my clothes.
  • Paul now has more room to use for his clothes.
  • I was able to convert that bread machine stand that was my night stand into the humidifier stand/phone stand which is small and on wheels.
  • I was able to put everything we keep in our bedroom plus some ina drawer putting it out of sight - making our room look much more adult.
  • I was able to dispose of the shoe boxes that organized our old built in shelves.
  • I went around the house looking for things to put in our room...we have so much more storage space!
  • The bed frame made our mattresse feel firmer - I had a very good night sleep.
  • We can now use the old metal frame for the bed in the Amanda/Amy/Jessica/Mom room.

All around a great deal.

No comments: