Tuesday, March 20

Random Facts

  • The weather these past two weeks has been crazy. It got up into the mid 60's one day last week and then Monday morning I woke up to a inch or two of snow, so all over the place! I can't wait for spring.
  • I have flowers pushing out of my front flower garden.
  • I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant and had just remembered that I had already had a child a long time ago that Paul and I named Jennifer Elison Block. I couldn't remember where she was, what happened to her, etc. I have dreams like this every once in a while where I have a baby or something like that and i don't know what to do with it or I forget about it - strange. It is similar to the reoccurring college dream I have that I registered for a class that I forgot about until finals - I then try to scramble around and pass the class even though I never went...I get stressed just thinking about it.
  • Paul has been sick the past 4 days so this past weekend we rented the first season of Veronica Mars.
  • We are finally getting the truck fixed. Last night Paul was going to get it ready to take to the shop this morning and the battery was dead (this made for a very unhappy husband) and we couldn't jump it from my car - it just wouldn't work. But all is well now as the tow truck was able jump it from a little box that has more juice then a car. Soon we will have two vehicles again.
  • Paul's father suffered a detached retina while out in CA visiting his grandson - he had surgery while out there and we have no idea when Paul's parents are going to be coming back as Dad can't travel across the country until it is healed (pressure from flying or travel through mountains can damage the eye again).
  • Easter is just around the corner.
  • I CAN NOT WAIT FOR SPRING BREAK. I AM GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT PLAY OUTSIDE - possibly bake, start up running outside again and do yard work if the weather permits. Am I crazy to be aching to do yard work?
  • My sewing machine needs to be fixed.
  • Cody needs to go to the vet and have his teeth cleaned.
  • I have everything ironed out for graduation. I graduate at the end of June rather than the beginning of May.
  • I think I am also going to be participating in our schools "Pint sized hero's" blood drive - it is the day before graduation.
  • I was looking at my church in Kalamazoo's web site today and I miss that church so much - I didn't appreciate it enough while I was there.
  • I need to spend some fun time with my girlfriends...

No comments: