This morning I woke up earlier then normal because I couldn't breath very well and my mouth was dry. So I got up to get ready and saw how beautiful it was in the pre-dawn morning. I finished getting ready and as I was looking for my car keys I decided I would walk to work. I was 45 minutes earlier in getting ready then normal and with the sun rising and the birds chirping I thought it a perfect time to spend in prayer and contemplation of all the life changes that are coming up (and keeping me awake at night). I don't mind being awake early in the morning, I am a person who needs still quiet alone time before the rush starts and that is exactly what this walk was for me. The walk itself was wonderful, the birds chirped the entire way, the sun made the sky and orange/pink and the fresh air felt good after spending half the weekend in my house being sick. I think I may make this a habit.
Spring break is coming up next week and I have a lot on my to-do list:
- Clean, and I mean clean my house for the first time since starting work full time.
- Actually cook real meals and things for the first time since I started working full time.
- Attend Andrea's Baby shower.
- Make a hair appointment for a trim and highlight update.
- Be outside as much as possible.
- Start tomato and green pepper seeds for our summer garden.
- Start garden planning and start our new garden journal that we got form Paul's parents for Christmas.
- Dog sit for two dogs.
- Complete my last paper for the semester.
- Find a dress to wear to graduation.
- Read a good book - maybe a classic that I read every year like little women or the Anne books.
- Get my sewing machine fixed.
- Start creating baby things for the various babies in my life (sew, crochet, knit, whatever).
We shall see what I really get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment