Monday, April 2

Baby "Thor" Marlow's Baby Shower


This weekend I went to my good friend Andrea Marlow's baby shower. She is due in June and this was her only shower...so it was a BIG shower. My guess would be that there were 45 to 50 people there - Yikes! Andrea is having a baby boy and all is going well - he is big and healthy and I got to feel him move! I was slightly startled by the experience - I have never felt a baby move before so this was a big deal to me (I am not one of those people who is comfortable putting my hands on pregnant bellies unless invited). He just moved a pointy little body part past where my hand was pressed - I jumped - it was cool. So I am posting some pictures. P.S. THe Baby's name is not going to be Thor - that is the name until we all get to know what it is!

No comments: