- I AM PREGNANT
- Check out my baby blog: http://blockfamily.wordpress.com/
This is the reason the past month and a half I havn't had much to say - my mind has been a little distracted!
This is the reason the past month and a half I havn't had much to say - my mind has been a little distracted!
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
5 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am soooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.
Seriously!! I am so stinkin' excited!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to read all about your pregnancy!!
That was the best cyber response yet!
Lisa-
I am so happy for you and Paul. Congratulations!!
Kristie
Maren just told me. Very excited for you! And how cool will it be for the kids in your family to have cousins so close in age!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment