Monday, May 21
Graduation Sunday
Yesterday was the first Sunday of the year that Paul preached. He always does the Graduation Sunday sermon and dedication to the seniors. Each year Paul gets better and everytime he speaks he makes it his goal to speak about a passage with truth and conviction challenging the congregation with the message the Bible brings. I appreaciate listening to him so much. He gets SO nervous and is always sick before hand and relieved and exhausted after. It is in those moments that I am so proud of him, who he is and who God has called him to be. I never would have pictured him in the pulpit when we first met, he isn't a center of attention kind of person. But he is there now a few times a year and each time brings so much that our church really needs. God uses him each time. It amazes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for Paul! I hope that we can come see him sometime. I think Mike and I would enjoy it very much!
Post a Comment