Wednesday, March 7

The worst news a senior could get...

I found out yesterday that I am short an elective (2 credits) meaning that I am going to be taking a summer class and Paul and I will not be going to Cape Cod. The good news is that I can walk with my class, the bad news is I have to go an extra semester. I am also not going to be able to go to U of M this June to take some School Social Work certification classes that I was thinking about taking. But it is sunny today, we get our new furniture tomorrow and Paul and I are going to be able to have dinner with Karen and Jay this weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa Block said...

Ture, true..

Anonymous said...

Hey girl
Yes we are going to have dinner & DESSERT!

Karen

Andrea said...

It's not too horrible..I had to do it too. I blame the college system. I had to take that one extra "history of Inca culture" class after my student teaching. Not my favorite but at least WMU was pretty in the summer:) Are the piggotts going to gaylord with out us! I am really out of the loop...this baby takes all my time/energy:)